Home About me Basics Florida Bent Clubs Archived Articles Links Get Bent Blog
Florida Recumbent Rider Clubs
We are a very
diverse group of Recumbent Bicycle Enthusiasts who would love to have you
as a member.
Go ahead, join our club, post your own rides, invite others to join you and
meet a bunch of bent folks in the area. The membership is FREE.
To ride with
us all you'll need is a bike and the desire/ability to bike. Remember,
these groups are quite disorganized but this is by design because herding
cats is easier than leading or organizing a group of independent Bent
Our rides may fall into four main categories:
- Leisure/Moderate- 10-13 MPH (15 to
- Intermediate - 14-16 MPH (25-45 miles)
- Experienced -18 - 19 MPH 30 - 62 miles
- Advanced - 19 - 21 MPH (30-100 miles)
As a member, you are encouraged to:
- Setup your own profile for individual, daily digest or NO EMAIL!
- Post messages, post questions or start an online discussion on any
Recumbent Cycling related topics.
- Adhere to good web "netiquette".
- Participate in our scheduled rides and/or schedule your own rides
- Post ALL scheduled rides in our Event Calendar
- Embrace safe riding (including helmet use) and obey ALL traffic laws.
- Carry emergency repair tools, a cell phone and personal ID.
- Be informed of Recumbent Cycling Events in the South Florida area.
- Enjoy the Bent Life!
To jump to the Club’s Yahoo Sites
CLICK on the PICS below!!!
* Note: To Join, A free Yahoo Account and
membership to our group is needed !